Today at a press conference Adamas Career Kota Project was launched by Rice Group in presence of Mr.Samit Roy- Chairman Rice Group, Mr. Arvind Singh who specializes in Mathematics, Mr. Bal Krishna Maghawanshi who specializes in Physical & Inorganic Chemistry, Mr. Ajnish Kumar Gupta who specializes in Organic Chemistry ,Mr. Mahipat Singh Pundeer who specializes Physics-Medical, and Mr Praveen Kumar who specializes in Physics were few of the Kota Experts (faculty) who will be training the Kota Students were present too.
The Kota Project :A unique game changing proposition for the aspirants for Engineering & Medical Career with the Adamas Career KOTA-School, the Gateway to success where the competition would sit back to see the rise of a leader, changing the dynamics of the market, pioneering the way to success!
The KOTA Advantage from Adamas Career will bring for students to give an edge to the Medical & Engineering Entrance Training in the same city.
Prof. Samit Ray, Chairman Rice Group while speaking to the media said “With an objective of stepping into KOTA for 1st ever State-of-the Art centre in Rajasthan, aiming for IIT-JEE aspirants who would like to grab excellent Rank in this field. In the 1st Year of Operations we will cater students from West Bengal only who has joined Adamas Career in different branch in 1yr or 2 Yr programs, eligible to get trained in KOTA from the expert teachers”.
Highlights of the Classroom Execution which follows are:
- Students enrolled for 2 Year of Entrance program [Engg/Med] will be entitled to attend 6 workshops in KOTA.
- Each workshop will comprise of 15 days of residential training.
- Students enrolled for 1 Year of Entrance program [Engg/Med] will be entitled to attend 2 workshops in KOTA. [Total Days – 30]
- In the 1st Year we will organize 4 workshops and in 2nd Year students will attend 2 workshops. [Total Days – 90]
- There will be separate batch for Medical and Engendering aspirants.
- We will accommodate 200 students across all Adamas Career centres purely based on Merit.
- Students having potential to produce Rank will be identified majorly.
- There will be separate Fees Structure for students who are interested to join Integrated KOTA program in Adamas Career.