Our skin is fragile, and exposing it to harmful chemicals is always a huge risk to take. Stressful lifestyles, hectic work schedules, inadequate sleep, lack of nutritional diet, pollution, harmful sun rays (UVA/UVB), excessive smoking, and drinking alcohol are the major factors which make your skin dull and dry. All of these are part and parcel of your life and you cannot run away from them. However, you can surely prevent them. Of course, you cannot hold on to your age, but you can surely slow down the loss of glow and radiance from your skin.
You Will Need
- 1/2-1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 tablespoons gram flour (also called chickpea flour)
- Milk or water
What You Have To Do
1. Mix the turmeric powder with the gram flour. To this, add enough milk or water to form a paste.
2. Apply this on your face and neck.
3. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with plain water.
How Often You Should Do This
Use this remedy once or twice a week.
Why This Works
Turmeric contains cucurmin, which has strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It will eliminate the harmful free radicals that are damaging the skin. It also enhances collagen production, and this keeps your skin supple and glowing . Gram flour gently cleanses the skin to make it clean and bright