Max Fashion celebrated Diwali along with Agnimitra Paul, celebrity designer and kids from NGO Mother Foundation, at their new Elgin road store. The occasion also marked the launch of two new stores at Madhyamgram and Srijan Elgin road. Mrs. Paul and Mr. Vasanth Kumar, Executive Director, Max Fashion, also distributed sweets and study supplies to the NGO kids.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Vasanth Kumar said, “Max as a brand, understands the value of quality time with your family and friends during Diwali. Consequently, we are pleased to announce the exclusive festive collection all over India. It is a mix of tradition and recent trends that you will appreciate while shopping for Diwali with your family.”
“It is amazing to see fashion brands looking beyond fashion and trying to connect with the customers. Festivals bring families and friends together which make the celebrations even more special. I will cherish the moments of joy spent with the NGO kids as well. Their smiles made my day!” mentioned Agnimitra Paul, who looked ethereal in ensembles from the Max festive collection.
The festive collection is about bringing back the rich grandeur of Indian tradition yet giving it a modern touch. With over 3000 styles to choose from, Max through its ‘Tavisha’ range, offers a variety of stylized garments comprising classic combinations of voluminous, vibrant and layered skirts with trendy cholis or crop tops that completes the grand look for the festive season.
Highlights from the Festive Collection:
- Tavisha Occasion Wear– This collection is all about ethereal timeless textures and classic beauty. Inspired from paithani prints and mayor bagh, it offers a range of stylized garments with voluminous skirts, stylized choli and layered skirts. Dipped in vibrant colours of festive golds, fuchsia and deep greens, this collection adds the grandeur to your wardrobe
- Festive Kurtas– Named ‘Poetry of Gold’, this collection talks about bringing back the festive hues of bright pink, turquoise, orange with beautiful gold sprinkled throughout the collection. It adds a welcome change to your traditional Indian wear with layered kurtas, kalidaar palazzos in rich chanderi fabric
- Festive Fusion Wear– With a more upbeat, fun and young mood attached to it, this collection brings you modern prints in tiered, gathered and pleated dresses. For the more experimental you, this collection will give a desi twist to your festive wardrobe
- Festive Skirts– Stylized skirts with fashion crop tops and choli, this collection brings back the grand and regal look in vibrant hues, gold prints and intricately detailed borders
- Festive Maxi Dresses– Available in rich jewel tones with ornate embroideries in antique gold, this collection is the perfect evening wear for you this season
About Max Fashion: Max is a leading fashion brand, now available online at MaxFashion.com and on Android & iPhone apps offering customers a one stop shop for clothing, accessories and footwear needs for the entire family. Max, a fashion brand of Landmark Group has pioneered the concept of ‘Latest fashion at great prices’ in the country, thereby offering the discerning shopper a vast choice with international fashion & quality. It offers apparel, footwear & accessories that are of the latest fashion trends. The store ambience offers an international shopping experience making shopping for the entire family an absolute delight. Globally Max has over 350 stores across 16 countries and in India, Max has more than 180 stores across 70 cities. The brand plans to have 200 stores in India by the end of 2017.