Hola(Cafe and Kitchen), We.Desi and Litii Express ( Kolkata’s first Bihari cuisine restaurant)
Listing down Poila Baisakh’s special food and beverage menu for your ready reference.
With Poila Baisakh around the corner; Littii Express, We.Desi and Hola is all set to provide its customers with a delightful array of mouthful platters on the occasion of Bengali New Year. Indulge your taste buds this Bengali New Year with spicy cuisine alongside enticing beverages. From appetising Murgi diye dhanepatar soup , Bengali Sutakathi kebab,Khasta Kachuri and live phucka stall from We.Desi to kochu Shakh maacher matha diye ,Mochar Ghonto, Alphonso mango from Hola and Sattu Cooler to Chura Ghughni and of course Makhana Kheer from Littii Express these restaurant has lined up a mouth watering spread to woo their guests.
- Following are the details from our respective clients-
- Name of the restaurant – Hola
- When – 14th and 15th April 2018
- What’s on offer– Special Bengali dishes on 14th April Alacarte (both lunch and dinner) and 15th April buffet
- Where – 40A, Sarat Banerjee Road,Southern Kolkata – 700029
- Pocket – Pinch– 699/- (veg and non veg)
- Specials– Mochar Ghonto,Kacha lonka Murgi,Alphonso Rosogolla and many more
- Name of the restaurant- We.Desi
- When – 13th, 14th and 15th April,2018
- What’s on offer– Bengali Special buffet on Poila Baisakh
- Where– 22, 5th Floor, Westside Complex, Camac Street, Block D, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016
- Pocket – Pinch– 699/-(veg and nonveg)
- Specials– Murgi diye dhanepatar soup,kumro puisakher chorchori,Khasta dal parota and others including live phuchka counter.
- Name of the restaurant – Littii Express
- When – 13th,14th and 15th April 2018
- What’s on offer – Four course set meal for the occassion Poila Baisakh
- Where – 62/7, Ballygunge Circular Rd, Rowland Row, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019
- Pocket Pinch- Four Course Set meal at 399+ Taxes
- Specials- Sattu Cooler, Begusarai Bagya and Chura Ghughni and ofcourse Littii Chokha with Makhana Kheer in dessert.