alloween is a celebration observed in a number of countries on 31 October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallow’s Day. It begins the three – day observance of All Hallow Tide, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including saints (hallows), martyrs, and all the faithful departed. This concept makes Pour House the perfect place for Halloween in a relationship with food.
- Following are the details from Pour House:-
- Name of the restaurant – Pour House – Sector V, Kolkata
- When – 28th October 2017.
- The event
- – Halloween
- What’s on the plate – The food menu includes Mutton Zombie Fingers, Chicken Grave Digger’s Tacos, a veg/ non – veg Spooky Eyed Burger. The cocktails include Vampire Blood, Witch Crafts & Ghost Tears.
- Where – Pour House:- Megatherm Tower, Block-GP Plot- L1 Near RDB Cinemas Sector-5 Kolkata – 700091
- Timings – 12:30pm onwards