In the last 24 hours, 4,511 people have been newly infected in the state. 14 people have died.
* Coronavirus Second Wave (West Bengal Corona Update) is slowly frightening the whole country as well. Yesterday, the number of corona infections in 24 hours (COVID 19 Positive) broke last year’s record. The number of victims has broken that record again today. Photo: Collected.
* Last year, the highest number of victims in 24 hours was 4157, on Sunday that number reached 4398, which was an all-time record. The number of corona attacks in the 24 hours that broke that record on Monday was 4,511. Photo: Collected.
* Meanwhile, West Bengal Health Secretary Narayan Swarup Nigam said that a dose of four lakh vaccines (COVID 19 Vaccine) is entering the state by Monday afternoon. The state is being sent on behalf of the Center. A meeting is going on in the health building to decide how and how many doses will be sent to a hospital. Photo: Collected.
* The total number of corona cases in the state till April 12 is 7,19,406. 10,4140 people died. In the last 24 hours, 4,511 people have been newly infected in the state. 14 people have died. Photo: Collected.
* The number of victims in Kolkata is also alarming. The number of corona attacks in the city in 24 hours is 1,1159. 4 people have died. Photo: Collected.
* Infection is increasing at the speed of storm in North and South 24 Parganas also. The number of corona cases in the two districts in 24 hours is 1,08 and 295 respectively. 3 people have died in North 24 Parganas. Two people have died in South 24 Parganas. Photo: Collected.
* 27 and 290 people have been infected in Howrah and Hooghly respectively. The number in Birbhum is 26. Photo: Collected.
* 140 people have been infected in 24 hours in Nadia, 3 people have died. 12 in Kochbihar, 132 in Murshidabad and 6 in Darjeeling. Photo: Collected.
* The number of victims is 252 in West Burdwan and 57 in East Midnapore. Photo of an attacker who died in East Midnapore: Collected.
* According to the bulletin of the health department, the rate of recovery is quite satisfactory in the state despite the fear of the way the infection is spreading. The discharge rate of the state is 94.404 percent. Photo: Collected.