# Hanoi: This Vietnamese family will probably never forget such an unforgettable dinner. Netizens made such comments after watching a video shared on YouTube recently from a channel called Viral Hog. As seen in the viral video, a family of 6 is sitting on the ground eating dinner. The whole incident was captured on a CCTV camera installed in the house. At that time, the shadow of the moving ceiling fan can be seen on the left side wall.
Suddenly the ceiling fan opened between the father and the small child sitting to his left. The baby is seen jumping away at the sound of a loud noise. The woman immediately ran and pulled the child closer. But strangely no one was hurt in the whole incident.
The caption of the video reads, ‘The whole family was sitting and eating when the ceiling fan opened between them. Fortunately, no one was injured. The video was shot on July 7, 2021 in the province of Back Ninh, Vietnam. Netizens are shocked to see this video. Many have commented that it is nothing more than a miracle.
Many people have said that they have paid attention to the maintenance of their home fans after seeing the opening of the ceiling fan. However, everyone has unanimously agreed that the family will never forget the night of this family dinner.
Published by:Raima Chakraborty